Founded in 1971, NJAPSA's history of continuing growth comes from the active participation of its over 200 members and their dedication to share ideas and strategies to provide quality pupil services. In addition, the association offers mentorship and assistance for new administrators and is the source of professional development activities designed to support the unique needs of all pupil services administrators.
• Affiliation with the national association, NAPSA, and through it, sharing information with other state associations throughout the country.
• Networking with colleagues locally, and nationally.
• Association publications including this Website, Legislative Updates, Quarterly Newsletters, and the Membership Directory.
• Promotion of public policy and setting professional standards.
• A voice in Trenton as our Executive Board has regular communication with New Jersey State Department of Education Officials through our legislative committee which provides us a vehicle for both input to and feedback from O.S.E.
• Opportunities to attend conferences and the Annual co-sponsored NJASA Spring Conferences substantial discounts.